Re: Plant ID

And if it doesn't work, I'll send you a batch of small ones. We've got them everywhere

On May 20, 2005, at 10:54 PM, Hollikft@aol.com wrote:

Hi Kitty,
I acquired this plant years ago. We had taken over a greenhouse and
found this marvelous plant, actually quite a few of them, even under the
bedding tables. From the mother plant droppings. I don't know if planted the
leaves will work, but you really have nothing to loose. If it does work, you
will have a lot of fun with this plant. :)

Holli
LI,NY Still in serach for animated flamingos

In a message dated 5/20/2005 10:40:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

I only have the loose leaves. She said I could stick them in soil and
they'd root. Should I cut them first to expose more area to root?

Kitty
neIN, Z5
----- Original Message -----
From: <Hollikft@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Plant ID

Wow! I actually knew this one! I had a Kalanchoe about 30 yrs ago,
haven't seen this one since!

It is so easy to grow it actually grows by itself. When The Mother plant
blooms, if memory serves me, the mother plant will die off. But not
after
leaving you will an abundance of babies, absolutely everywhere it can!

It really is a FUN plant!

Holli
LI, NY

Island Jim