Re: Plant ID....

Oh geesh, if Jim can't, I definitely can send you a few different varieties
for sure!
If you are in the Houston area....bring a truck, you can have all you
Okay, so I'm exagerating just slightly....about the truck.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 5/21/2005 4:56:27 PM Central Standard Time,