Re: Before crash....veggies

Jim, have you tried the Mexican or Texan wild???  We usually have two  tomato
seasons here, early spring and late fall....other than that it was too  hot.
But...since we've grown the Texas wild, we've literally had tomatoes  year
round for the past two years (2 year old plant).
The only time it slowed down was over Christmas when it snowed.  We  figured
that would be the end of the plant, but it's been loaded for a couple  months
now.  Didn't freeze back a bit.
It made it through snow, drought, heat, and torrential rains....no  problem.
I can't praise this particular tomato enough.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 5/21/2005 4:56:27 PM Central Standard Time,