Spigela marilandica question

I noticed when deadheading my Spigela today that at the base of about
half of the flower spikes, that there were two small round what looks
like seed pods.  I left them on the plant.  They are green still.
Will these mature into viable seeds if I leave them alone?  This plant
is 4 years old now and this is the first year it has done this.   I
hope doing that won't prevent my second set of flowers later on.
Anyone know?  I get so many compliments on this plant, I'd love to be
able to share it.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX