Re: Before crash....veggies

The regular tomatoes stop producing about this time of year here--when night temperatures stay above 73-74 degrees. The wild tomatoes produce a while longer. We always have a large patch of them [courtesy of Ms Mockingbird] somewhere in the yard. This year's patch is about 10 feet by 15 feet. There must be 1,000 tomatoes in it. Great flavor. And easy to pick since they grow and ripen in bunches of six to eight.