Re: I'm back...

We have a rule in this house. All wine glasses, coffee cups, etc. go on the
cabinet or shelf to the left of the computer desk. The computer is on the
right. It's amazing how far a glass of Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio can go!

d ( who keeps a spare keyboard for the "slip between the cup and the lip.
;-)  Good thing since I just dumped a French Bread pizza on this one.
igh.  )