RE: Hydrangea Madness

Daryl, you are what is known as a Plant Ho. I suffer from the same illness,
and have finally discovered there's no shame in it. It's just a

I am starting to become a Hydrangea freak as well. My Purple Tiers from
Wayside also went to the great compost bin in the sky last year. I was very
upset. And then this year of course my prized Buttons and Bows got
weedeated. BUT, due to that little incident it's coming back and now I have
four more from cuttings I made.

Which ones did you get? Curious to know.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC