update- next day

Well I had some energy and could actually move, so feeling good about it - I
attempted another day in the garden... (I will not be able to move
tomorrow!)

It was changing thoughts as the day went on... I started on waterfalls, did
some cleaning but realized I had to do something with the lilies that were
in the two small pond/streams to be able to clean them out. So after
dividing and potting up as many as I could (ran out of supplies!) I switched
gears into fixing rocks that were moved to clean the pond, as they were all
on the shoreline now. Got some done, but dang, where is John or my mother
at... you have to visualize a 5ft2" person in a 5ft deep pond trying to
reach boulders that are 2-3 ft from the edge.. it doesn't work! Found
everyone taking naps...hum....

Moved on to the north rear bed... what a mess! Where did all these weeds
come from! Yanked, pulled, dug and got all but three things that needed to
get out of there. About then, John came out to inform me dinner would be at
mothers in a half hour so I better go in and clean up... he offered to dig
them out tomorrow for me and spread some mulch... (she shivers in panic!)

So that was my day, got some things done, some still need to be finished,
and I am beat.... how do you do this all the time Theresa! :)

Donna
Ps- if anyone wants some of this water lily I have some extra starts...
http://www.simplymyworld.com/pond/attraction.jpg  - yeah, that was the
massive thing we pulled out of the pond....interesting tho how much of it
was just roots and tuber, not as many plants as I thought there would be...
so only got so many to give away, who ever asks first.. can have them.