Re: Hydrangea Madness

> Where are you going to put them all?

I haven't the foggiest idea. ;-) Despite being a garden designer, my own
garden is "designed by shovel" as in, I wander around the yard with a shovel
in one hand and a pot in the other, looking for a space to cram something.
The best I can do most of the time is to try to site them where they'll be

We've lived here for 23 years so there's not much room left, though I have
mostly reclaimed a spot that had a 40' diameter brush pile. I think I'll put
them there if I can get through the tree roots. I was going to move my
natives there and put the Hydrangeas along the west fence line, but that
will leave me with too many deciduous plants and not enough evergreen for
wind and visual screening. And it's too near the bamboo that's getting out
of hand. The bamboo that wasn't supposed to be hardy here, like the Algerian
Ivy that wasn't supposed to survive, either.

For now, I think I'll pot them on and wait and learn their growth habit.