From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 9:00 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] called Jim

Well, thank you Dave for checking on him.  And Jim....at least you know
you are missed and loved!!!!  LOL.

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
Hello folks

I called Jim today and he's fine. Seems there had been an accident
between
his computer and a glass of fine wine. The patient survived and will be
released from the repair shop tomorrow in which time Jim promised to
write
and reassure everybody on the list.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net