From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Daryl
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 11:09 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Hydrangea Madness

There's a real danger in attending a Hydrangea Conference. Not only do
the speakers (Dan Hinkley, Mike Dirr, Tara Dillard, Penny McHenry, Ted
Stephens,and many more) entice you with luscious photos, but they have
Hydrangeas for sale dirt cheap.

Mind you, I have no need for more Hydrangeas, really. I already have 9
of them, and need to keep room for one that will be introduced in two
years that I absolutely will have to have. And I need a replacement for
"Purple Tiers" which went to that great compost pile in the sky while I
was in Salzburg last year. (Darn it, they were sold out of that one when
I got to the sales table!)

Why then, did 25 new Hydranges just jump into my car and come home with