Re: Rain > poppies

I'd love to know the name, Kitty.  I have trouble saying "I don't
know."  When my kids were small they used to think that
when Ma said she didn't know something, she was just
being mean.  Nowadays I frequently can't come up with
the right word right away, but I know that I do know it and
it will come to me, maybe in the middle of the night.  With
these, I just plain don't know and never have.

In a message dated 05/23/2005 1:25:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
4042N15@nationalhearing.com writes:
Auralie,
Re > old-fashioned double orange poppies are
> starting to bloom.  I have no idea what kind they are -
I have the name at home.  Horticulture mag did a small article on them
several years ago.  The writer researched them and found they had been
brought here by immigrants from Europe.