Re: plant ID...palm begonia

Donna, talking about Palm like plant.....I recently saw a picture of a  "palm
begonia".  The foliage stood up tall from the plant, palmate shaped  large
leaves on top of what seemed like tall standing stalks.  It said it  was a
begonia, common name "Palm Begonia".  I didn't write down the  botanical,
unfortunately,  and of course have forgotten by now.  I've  asked a few people that are
into Begonias, but no one seems to know about this  plant.  Anyone grow it,
or know about it??

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 5/21/2005 11:02:20 PM Central Standard Time,