Got alot done this weekend

Dispute my fall backs earlier last week   I managed to plant  Veggies!!  I am
way behind though..
Seems the Robin's babies have arrived  THANK GOD.. maybe we can now  get top
soil/garden soil hauled into the yard without her attacking us  soon..
Hubby had decided to get new park benches..  because of rain they were  in
the living room for awhile..  but then he decided not to get ride of the  old
ones..  he decided to rebuild them  (yeah sure)  So he took  them apart..
needless to say.. I was trimming trees..  didn't see  that he had them connected by
a steel rebar type of thing..  sun in  eyes..  and just plain old!
Yep...walked right into it...  thing is it was the GOOD FOOT!
Now we don't have any good feet left!
What seemed to be something so minor has become a major thing..  this
happened over a week ago..  but with using it climbing in the barn and  hauling
stuff..  I wasn't able to walk Sunday.. had to go to work which  made it worse..
off to Doc's tomorrow...  YUCKERS!