Re: Wine/Cheers/Well Wishes....

Thank you, Ms Jesse, and may you troubles be small ones. [Wine glass here with a lower center of gravity but still close enough to reach.]

On May 23, 2005, at 5:50 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Well, here I am, with my glass of merlot, "nag champa" incense, full
moon.....and I say cheers to each and every one of you, my friends.
Sending warm wishes, good thoughts and lots of happy gardening fairies
to come your way tonight.....

*sip* (not near the computer mind you...LOL)

Blessings to all
Jesse Rene Bell

Island Jim
Southwest Florida