Re: Hydrangea Madness

Oops! Forgot to delete the sig line. Sorry.

The article was about one of my designs, but the "easy-care" was more the
focus of the magazine and about the installation than the upkeep. The design
was much higher maintenance than most of mine, because the site was in-town,
with only a few feet between the deck and spa and the house next door. It
also had to be done with plants that were available in August, because
that's when the HGTV show finally got taped. I had to change a lot of plants
from the scheduled May/June date.