RE: Hydrangea Madness

Don't be sorry... didn't know we had a celebrity here :)

I was getting excited about easy care...

Seems I have taken out so much grass and made them into high maintenance
beds that I can't keep up with lately. Things got away from me for the last
couple of years and now I am paying for it.

It also doesn't help that my design thoughts have changed (gee, think this
group had something to do with that, I used to be happy with common plants!)
and I have redone many of them....