Re: On another note

  I didn't expect them to germinate so I consider myself pretty damn  lucky..
 The name of the palm is   Ravenala madagascariensis .   Probably if I want
to sit under it and sip a  tropical drink, I suspect I will have to hold it
over my head!   LOL!
In a message dated 5/23/2005 9:20:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

Which  kind so Jim can tell you how many years till you get sit under it and
sip a  fancy drink with the umbrella sticking out of it...