From:  [mailto: Hollikft@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 01:23:31 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ornamental grass!

We have a lot of ornamental grasses. I know that if you want it to get
high <br>and wide water it plenty! If you want to keep it controlled....
less water. <br> Some of them that are so big we do trim at the end of
spring, and then <br>again in the fall. We also have gotten many new
plants from them, we had no <br>choice as it really was over powering.
Doubt this will help that much, but I <br>tried.<br>
am going to be teaching a class at the Vo-tech school next month on
welcome. <br>This is the first time I have agreed to teach anything but
a class for <br>Master Gardeners and I am wishing that I had said
"NO"!<br>What was I thinking????<br>Thank you in advance for any or all

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com