From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 09:57:42 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Martha L Rasmussen is out of the office and in the garden

Yep, I figured out how to send a "special" out of the office memo!
Tues in the garden, just generally puttering around.<br>Our MG plant
sale is this Saturday, and I know that I'll come home with<br>some
treasures so needed to rearrange things a bit. Mother was helping
on<br>Tues - funny how my gardens are starting to look more organized
since she<br>moved to Iowa two years ago. Alliums! You MUST put in more
alliums this<br>fall! I finally got my Nikko Blue hydrangea - looks
great with the Magilla<br>Perilla coleus. We had another frost on
Sunday, hopefully the last.<br><br>Ceres, you really did have huge
rainfall the end of last week. All the<br>rivers and creeks (that's
cricks for some of us) were out of their banks<br>when we were headed to
Winterset last Saturday. DH and I are becoming<br>certified
pyrotechnicians and there was a fireworks shoot in Winterset that<br>we
helped set up and

participated in. WAY cool!<br>Mardi<br>Iowa
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>