From: Donna [mailto: gossiper@sbcglobal.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 19:55:58 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] OT roll call

This is just an offer, you don't have to do this!<br><br>I had a made a
comment about collecting phone numbers/address' on the list<br>this
morning. I also sent some private messages out and now realized that
I<br>may have not included everyone (ha! Should have had Kitty do it,
please send me your information *OFF* list<br>and I will include
it.<br><br>The concept of this is not to call you or spam you, more of a
caring and<br>sharing list. The rough weather season will be on us soon,
and you just<br>never know what will happen, so if you are MIE (that is
missing in email for<br>awhile) and some off list messages are not
responded to, the group (ok, most<br>likely me)will call to check up on
you.
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>