From: Judy Browning [mailto: judybrowning@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 09:59:06 -0000
Subject: Re: [CHAT] knee pads

I've bought a couple pair made of foam. DH at first said they were a
waste<br>of money, but has worn the first one out & has the second pair
stashed<br>somewhere. As I recall they were under $20 at Home Depot. May
have to add<br>that to my shopping list. I'd be interested to know if
anyone has used the<br>gel padded ones. They would be heavier, but that
material does spread the<br>pressure out better. The closed cell
compressable foam would be even better<br>from a pressure reduction
standpoint.<br>----- Original Message -----<br>From: "Donna"
<gossiper@sbcglobal.net><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Sunday,
older, found moving the foam piece around or just kneeling
years ago I invested in a cheap pair of knee pads (Velcro holds<br>>
connected to pieces of foam). Well they are about worn out and need to
be<br>> replaced (pond

rocks/boulders really did a number on them).<br>><br>> Curious if any of
you use them, which brand, or should I just buy another<br>> disposable