From: Donna [mailto: gossiper@sbcglobal.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 05:51:21 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] knee pads

Interesting thought. But somehow I can't see myself climbing on those
rocks<br>and boulders without some kind of protection.... maybe the soft
married to a flooring installer who refuses to ever, ever wear<br>> knee
pads for any reason...says an ortho. doc told him long ago that the<br>>
rolling around of the knee cap that pads allow for actually causes
more<br>> arthritis inducing damage than it prevents. DH claims the
simple<br>> kneeling pads that only provide a little cushion but
stabilize the knee<br>> cap are better for you, if something of a pain
in the butt cause you<br>> have to move it each time you move. Don't
know how much knee pad<br>> technology has come along in the intervening
years since DH had that<br>> conversation with his doc, but might want

text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>