caught up! again!

OMG!! Got through 587 emails tonight...whew! Glad that's done but I
guess I forgot to do my homework for tonight's class. Guess I'll just
have to fake the discussion! It's on theology--and I have about 1/2 the
readings done, just not the videotapes. Wish me luck 'cause I know
there's no way I'll get it all done before 6 p.m., not when I need to go
home and sleep! How much reading do you suppose I can get done between 3
p.m. and 5:30 considering I have to make dinner for the kids? Maybe
we'll order out for the 5th time in the past 2 weeks...geesh!

Hills, IA  zone 5

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com