Re: Wine/Computers

I had to chuckle when I heard about your wind incident Jim. I had a
glass of merlot by my computer one day...and my darling little cat
jumped up and knocked it over. I got in the keyboard and carpet..but
that was about it. My cat turned and looked at me like, "WELL, you KNOW
I jump here all the time...it shouldn't have been there" and pranced
off. Why I oughtttaaaaa......LOL

Thank you, Ms Jesse, and may you troubles be small ones. [Wine glass
here with a lower center of gravity but still close enough to reach.]

On May 23, 2005, at 5:50 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

> Well, here I am, with my glass of merlot, "nag champa" incense, full
> moon.....and I say cheers to each and every one of you, my friends.
> Sending warm wishes, good thoughts and lots of happy gardening fairies
> to come your way tonight.....
>

> *sip* (not near the computer mind you...LOL)
>
> Blessings to all
> Jesse Rene Bell

Island Jim
Southwest Florida