Re: now tatoos

Just one more reason why I can't have a husband. <LOL> No offense intended to the men of the group.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT]now tatoos

Ohhh, pfffffftttt, your friend's children went ballistic because their
parents got a tattoo before them. HA. I still want one. I have for the
past 9 years. I just want a small feather. That's it. My husband won't
hear of it. Makes me nuts.

Vera Metzke <vmetzke@gmail.com> wrote:
You all tickle me to death! I have none but have friends with many!
A couple I know in their 50/60s just got 2 each about 2 years ago!
They did tribal (Indian) arm bands and respectfully the chief and
maiden on the entire calf! Their kids went bullistic! They than
advised them that they could easily identify the bodies if necessary
and hit the road in their RV! As a work of art, expression of inner
self - put it where you want....it will be there for some time! We
did warn my niece her dolphin may become a whale by the time she ages!
So have fun and put it where you fell the most comfortable seeing or
having it seen! Just enjoy! IMHO
Vera