It's amazing!

About 3 years ago someone from this list (and now I cannot recall who!)
sent me cuttings from their epiphytic cacti. I went out to the
greenhouse tonight where I've left them neglected and unwatered for
weeks, and low and behold one is blooming. It's HUGE and it's GORGEOUS!
So, I think maybe it was Noreen, but whoever sent them to me, I love
you. The blooms are just fabulous! And there are more buds.

I did move the two pots to the back porch and watered them, since they
were bone dry, but will let them dry out again, as that seemed to be
what forced the bloom like Christmas Cactus. Hope I haven't shocked them
by moving them.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC