Re: Fw: Out of Office AutoReply: lazy gardener!

Yep, that's it Jesse! Did you harden it off before putting it in the sun? Oops! You need to give them a week or two in the shade before giving it direct sun. No worries it's just angry with you. Put it in the shade and feed it half doses until it stops sulking. They forgive and forget pretty fast.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fw: Out of Office AutoReply: lazy gardener!

Yeh....I want Martha's job too.
Hey Dave....Hib question for you. The one I got from you last year
(which I love and adore) is now misbehaving. I think it will pull out.
When I placed it outside..a lot of the leaves turned yellow and fell
off...but new growth is coming back. Is it in shock from being inside
all winter then being outside? I moved it so it wouldn't get quite so
much sun too.

OH...and I was way, way too lazy in my garden last year and I am paying
for it DEARLY. Advice to fellow gardeners...never..and I mean
NEVER...let your morning glories run amok unless you want them to come
back by the THOUSANDS next year. Some of mine strayed...I let them...not
caring and figured I'd pull 'em up later. A couple of frog-choker rains
later....and I have a MILLION of those little suckers coming up where I
DON'T want them. Cripes.

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
Who is Ed and Wayne? Are they gardeners? Speaking of auto answers somebody
needs to tell Martha that she takes way too much time off. We're going to
have to fire her fanny!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Evans, Pam"