Re: Fw: Out of Office AutoReply: lazy gardener!

Mine's doing that too, but it's the unseasonable heat and no bloody rain.
Maybe tomorrow though - we'll see.  Keep doing that dance Rich!   I
did give it a handful of greensand and some nice Maxicrop kelp this
past weekend.
Ed & Wayne are my supervisor and my co-worker.  Had a funeral to go to
this afternoon.  Ya-Ya Swann lost her significant other to cancer.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX