Re: tattoos

LOL  How funny!!!!  Unfortunately true.  My dad got two, one  on each
forearm, during WWII as a very young soldier.  No idea what it was,  but when he got
home, he quickly had to get them "redone" to cover whatever it  was.  From
what everyone said, they did a wonderful job on it, but as he  got older one
could barely make out what it was.

When I was very young.....a girl that dated and later married my cousin had
a tatoo on her abdomen which she was proud of, after she got pregnant,
apparently it got distorted into something else less amuzing.  She refused  to let
anyone see it after that.

Both of these experiences have kept me away from getting  any permanent
tattoos.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 5/24/2005 5:57:50 PM Central Standard Time,