Re: now tattoos/DH

O.K. Andrea...e'splane what a "celtic moon" looks like. My husband is
Scottish/Irish/German. Ya know what? I liked my analagy so much from the
e-mail I sent ya'll that when my husband got home from a biz trip last
night I talked to him about it. He agreed...he doesn't like the fact
that the kids have tattoos at ALL...but does not love them less for it.
I asked him if I was in an accident and my face or body was
scared...would he love me less because of what I looked like on the
outside? He said no. He squinted his eyes and said..."I know what this
is about...you still want that tattoo.." I asked him what his crazy
hangup was (which I've heard before but I wanted him to say it out loud
so I could analize why he feels this way). His reason is that it USED to
be that only the "skanks, "carnival people, and bikers" got tattoos and
his parents harped about how only trashy people did that sort of thing.
I said..."THAT WAS THEN (and I don't believe those people are any less
human)

wake up and realize it is now 2005 where church ladies, professional
ladies/men, entertainers and the younger generation ALL do this. It is
not a crime, it does not make somebody a lesser person, it's "body art"
and personal expression. And yes, there are aweful tattoos out there,
but there are some that are beautiful. And some just have a personal
meaning for people." So...he gave me the "look". I just laughed and
walked off. Think that's what I'm going to do for my 44th birthday. OR -
maybe he and I can go do a tattoo together for our anniversary - ya
think???? LOL. I'm killing myself here. (so easily amused these days).

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
I got a great idea. Next time I come to Claremore, we can go get one
together. I like the feather idea. And he won't get TOO bent out of
shape if I'm there. LOL

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX