Re: Fw: Out of Office AutoReply: lazy gardener!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fw: Out of Office AutoReply: lazy gardener!
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:03:32 -0600

Re the runaway morning glories...
I grew ONE once and paid dearly the next year.  That's why last night I
ripped out all those lovely Forget Me Nots.  They were fading. the lower
portions were forming their seeds.  It was now or really pay for it later.
I'm sure I'll still have a bunch of them, but hoping to keep it somewhat
manageable.

Kitty