From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 9:49 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT]now tattoos

Yes...Vera...good point. I have told ALL four of my girls that. They look at
pics of stars with their stomachs tattood and I tell them..."O.K., go get a
balloon...draw a tattoo on it...now blow it up and leave it there for days.
Then go let all the air out of it and see what that "tattoo" looks like
NOW". When you get pregnant...those tattoos will change. And Brittney and
Angelina can afford to have them removed or fixed......something to think

I just want a simple feather on my ankle or inside my wrist where I wear my
watch. It's my "symbol" to stop, relax and enjoy life. Remember the movie
Forest Gump...the feather floats around at the beginning and comes back at
the end. Kind of like that one.