Re: now tatoos

Feel better.  Prednisone is scary stuff.  Hope you get past all
that soon. Take care

In a message dated 05/25/2005 10:25:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hodgesaa@earthlink.net writes:
Taking prednisone for allergies and possibly an URI. Antibiotics, all that
junk. Woke me up, couldn't sleep. Of course I went back to sleep at 5:00
and then had to get up at 6:00, should have just stayed up! LOL! I'm
getting ready for bed  now, complete with cough syrup to knock me out.