RE: now tatoos

Auralie is not kidding about the prednisone. Be VERY careful and only take
it as prescribed by a doctor, no more or no less!

They found out half way thru the dosage that I was reacting to it... didn't
matter, I had to finish it, can't stop cold turkey!

Hope you feel better and hang on to those emotions... cause with me, they
were ALL over the place!

Donna
Who will never take that again!