To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: the digits/my vitals

You aren't really 6'3" are you? Geez, I know I'm short and all, but I didn't think you were that tall...

P.S. My favorite wine is Soven-yo Blunk

Theresa

David Franzman wrote:

Hi

David Franzman here! I am 6' 3" and about 175# but I'm trying to get those extra pounds off by running five miles a day. Some have compared me to Clark Gable but I don't like the comparison since I no longer have a mustache. I live in the Sonoma Valley wine region. I, of course, have extensive knowledge of fine wines like Merlote, Pinus Newour, Shardanay. I like walks on the beach, margaritas at sunset and squishy things in my pants. My favorite animal is anything young and cute. I have three dogs, one cat, several koi...oop, uh, I think I misunderstood the intent of this email...

David Franzman
2320 Moonlight Wy
Santa Rosa Ca 95403
707 578 9317
cell 707 328 3925

If you call and a woman answers please hang up immediately or use a fake accent and say that my laundry is done.

Thank you

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net