From: Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center [mailto: 4042N15@nationalhearing.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 09:59:44 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: the digits/my vitals

I think she was referring to Melody who put it all on the list -
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 7:16 PM<br>Subject:
If somebody is interested in me who likes squishy<br>> things in my
pants then I would like to meet them.<br>><br>> However, you are right.
I usually give that advice myself. I couldn't<br>seem<br>> to control

    http://www.atouchofthetropics.net<br>>

----- Original Message ----- <br>> From: "Judy Browning"
<judybrowning@lewiston.com><br>> To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent:
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 11:07 AM<br>> Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: the
Sure you want your contact info<br>in<br>> > the archive? I think that's
why Donna

did it off list originally.<br>Although<br>> > it is pretty easy to find
contact info on line, doesn't come packaged<br>> > neatly<br>> > with
some of the "private" stuff we share here.<br>> ><br>> >