Re: shopping

Betsy, What garden center is yours?  I know you've probably told
us but I forget.  I have a son in Golden who is somewhat interested
in his garden.  His wife is not - she's a licensec engineer who wants
everything lined up in orderly rows and wants to have someone
come in and organize it for her - but being my son, he tries to have
some input.  I know he would be glad to know of a good place
to shop if it's not too far from him.

In a message dated 05/25/2005 11:38:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,