Re: Bad Times for Cats

Our policeman wondered the same thing about the game warden. I can't imagine why he (and it is a 'he' here) wouldn't tell the people to call AC, where they would have been told to use humane box traps made especially for skunks. Instead they hired these people who are right out of "Deliverance." If PETA doesn't get changes I'm calling the investigative reporter at one of the Memphis TV stations. She has done some investigations for other people here and is very good. The bottom line for me is I want the situation with the traps to end permanently.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bad Times for Cats

Game Warden? Where does he fit in when it comes to authority in town? Leg
hold traps? These are banned nearly everywhere, and I can't imagine any AC
officer or game warden being able to authorize their use near any populated
area much less in town. We had skunks under our shed at CES and pest
control brought have-a-heart type traps.

Zem, I am so sorry for the loss of your 2 dear cats. This is senseless
cruelty. PETA will go after them, but I really think ASPCA should be
contacted too, for balance. If you need help or support of any kind, let me
know if there is anything I can do.

People. And they wonder why I live with 5 cats.

Kitty
neIN, Z5