Re: shopping

Thanks, Betsy.  I'll send him this information.  His in-laws live
in Littleton, but they're no more gardeners than their daughter.
Perfect house inside, and landscapers to do the outside
upkeep of lawn and foundation plantings.  I can't imagine
my son married to such, but she's a nice girl otherwise, and
makes lots of money as a petroleum engineer.

In a message dated 05/26/2005 10:07:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,