To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gardenchat DIGEST V1 #1165

Actually, I'm 3 feet, 7. I was 6 feet once... before I started to shrink.

On May 26, 2005, at 2:08 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

I'm guessing David at around 5-9 or 5-10.  Based mainly on memeory from
seeing his picture when he posted his greehouse pics.  I recall a posted
picture of Jim years ago, too, but without a frame of reference.  Seemed
tall-ish.

Kitty