Denver trip

In a message dated 5/25/05 8:32:36 AM, bkelson@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< It has

been in the upper 80's and Low 90's the last couple of days in Denver >>

Betsy, I returned from Denver late Sunday evening.  The weather was wonderful
however I was inside most of the time.  Our (2 quilting friends were room
mates) room was on the 5th floor of the Marriott Tech Ctr.  It was so nice we
slept with our balcony door open.  Sat we went to Golden to the quilt museum &
had lunch on  the street at a little cafe.  It was even hot!  The conference was
fabulous.
    Lots of mail to read & even more gardening to catch up on but I am done
at the greenhouse.  It will close for the season about the first week in June.
    Each yr it seems I must reduce a different plant that have exceeded
population expectations.  Last year it was the lg foxglove and this year will be
the year of the lupines.  They are beautiful but taking control.
    Ceres