From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of EvaTEsq@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:30 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] rain dance is working!

LOL!  YEA!  It's finally raining for you!  Woo hoo!   [Rich, do you have a
dance that will make it STOP raining HERE????]

Hope you enjoy the wine!

Eva
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

Think the FBI should be spying on ordinary  Americans? Neither do I.
_http://www.aclu.org/spyfiles/_ (http://www.aclu.org/spyfiles/)

In a message dated 5/25/2005 5:25:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,