Re: Tepid

Wow Jim!   Those limes sound great!  Wish we could grow  something in Long
Island like that!  Congrats on the germination!
You must let us know how tasty they are.  Maybe we can use them in the
margaritas!  LOL

Holli..who likes just a pinch of salt.
Long Island, NY

In a message dated 5/27/2005 2:55:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,