Re: baby birds

I hear you loud and clear.  My advice is don't go.  Of course the
family will have negative things to say, but there will probably
be negative things said if you do go, so why put yourself  through
it.  One of my sons boycotted our 50th, and the rest of us had a
happier time for it.  I still love my son, but he doesn't get on with
his brothers and the rest of us have a happier time when he isn't
there. I've thought about this for a while before I sent this, but that's my
affectionate advice.

In a message dated 05/25/2005 1:34:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,