Re: Scented Gardens-Zen

Hi Zen,
   I just purchased 2 orange jasmine, very small..    Can you tell me
something about them?
Full sun?  Are they good in a hanging basket?  How large do they  get? are
they fast growers?

Thanks
Holli
Long Island, NY..still working on my tropical theme.  Still no  animated
flamingos ;(

In a message dated 5/26/2005 9:52:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,