Re: Scented Gardens-Zen

Hi, Holli. Not Zem, but I've got four orange jasmines that are small trees or large shrubs. Some are in full sun; some are in partial sun--it doesn't seem to affect blooming. Of course, they're in the ground--not in pots, but I don't think that matters, either. They probably are not weepy enough for a hanging basket; tend to grow almost stiffly upright.