Re: rain....washing the cat

HA!  That reminded me of a something that happened to us.  I had  been used
to giving my cat, Flaksey, a bath on occasion....being a white angora,  and
loving to explore the garden, he would often get a bit dirty at  times.  His kids
on the other hand, also all white angoras were much  cleaner so never needed
baths.  Well, one day his son, JR, had to have a  bath for whatever reason.
Wasn't so bad getting him into the bathtub, but  as soon as I turned the water
on him, he fainted dead away.  Laid there  limp and lifeless.   I thought I
killed the poor kid.  I think I  was closer to death than he was, totally panic
stricken that I had killed  the cat.  But eventually he came back around and
was fine.  That  was my first and very last time trying to give any cat other
than Flaksey a  bath.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 5/27/2005 11:02:22 PM Central Standard Time,