Re: Tepid

Think not, Pam. But I don't know anything about them, either. Going to have to ask around.

On May 27, 2005, at 10:26 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

I don't suppose they are hardy in zone 8 are they?

On 5/27/05, Hollikft@aol.com <Hollikft@aol.com> wrote:
Wow Jim! Those limes sound great! Wish we could grow something in Long
Island like that! Congrats on the germination!
You must let us know how tasty they are. Maybe we can use them in the
margaritas! LOL

Holli..who likes just a pinch of salt.
Long Island, NY

In a message dated 5/27/2005 2:55:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,