To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 10:58 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Scented Gardens-Zen

Hi Zen,
I just purchased 2 orange jasmine, very small.. Can you tell me
something about them?
Full sun? Are they good in a hanging basket? How large do they get? are
they fast growers?

Thanks
Holli
Long Island, NY..still working on my tropical theme. Still no animated
flamingos ;(

In a message dated 5/26/2005 9:52:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,